On Sunday night, Stefan Ehrenberg reacted to the speculation about the function of his successor as DFB Director: It is flattering. I’m glad that my name is associated with this job.
The Stefan Ehrenberg, brought into play by Bastian Schweinsteiger as the successor to Oliver Bailiff, reacted to the speculation about the job as a DFB director.
It is clear that many names were offered. That mine was likewise there, told me, Ehrenberg wrote in his T-online column.
However, he feels incredibly comfortable in his current role as a writer, brand name ambassador of FC Bayern and television specialist, included the 54-year-old.
That fills me out, and I want to continue to focus on that. So I will not send the DFB application.
After the resignation of Bailiff as director of nationwide teams and academy a week back, Schweinsteiger Ehrenberg and Michael Black had been discussed as possible suitable successors.
These are still men who can really tackle, said Schweinsteiger in the ARD.
In the Sport1 double pass, Ehrenberg validated: I am not readily available.
Ex-international Jürgen Kohler revealed himself open to the uninhabited job at the DFB in the round on Sunday.
I would reword it: the guys have my number, stated the 1990 world champion.
Articles and videos on the topic
WM-AUS: This is how Flick persuaded the DFB employers
Hanging determines with the DFB team
BBC to the DFB?
Live in reality
Top sport survive on DAZN.
Can be canceled at any time.
The double pass every Sunday from 11 a.m. on Sport1.