A Borderlands game would not be what it is without a great exploit that has existed since its first iteration. That should not mean that it can distract the nuclear game and ruin the experiences of other people. As part of a continuous program since the first Borderland, Shift allows players to earn rewards about redeemed codes outside of these games to get cool rewards in the game. Here, in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, you can deserve infinite many skeletal keys that you can open the Golden Chest in the center of Brighthoof. Here’s how that works.
How to get infinite skeletal wrench in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
To execute this trick, you must first make sure that your PSN, XBox or Epic Games account is linked to the Shift Services of Gearbox. You must redeem codes either on the “Social” tab of Wonderlands or on the actual website. After you have done this, follow these steps in the order listed.
- Step 1: Redeem Skeleton Keys over the Shift website or in the game.
- Step 2: Loading / Press into the game
- Step 3: Pause the game and choose “Social”
- Step 4: Disconnect the Internet
- on PlayStation 4 : Settings> Network> Disable “Connect to the Internet”.
- on PlayStation 5 : Settings> Network> Settings> “Connect to the Internet”
- on Xbox : Settings> Network Settings> Click on “Go offline”
- on the PC : Settings> Network & Internet> Change Adapter Options> Right-click on the current network associated with> Select Disable
- Step 5: Solve your / your Skeleton Key (s) using the Mail tab
- Step 6: End game.
* Step 7: Back in the main menu, click “Next” with your current character.
* Step 8: Pause> Social> Mail> Redeem Skeleton Keys
Just repeat steps 6 to 8 . While your game is offline, somehow temporarily update the notification that you have unable keys in your inventory. When you’re done, perform these steps so that you do not lose the keys on the Social Networks tab.
- Step 9: End game.
- Step 10: Pause> Social> Mail, key not redeem.
- Step 11: Connect to the Internet
- Step 12: End game
- Step 13: Click Next
The keys that you have repeatedly redeemed should still be in your e-mail inventory. This can be extremely useful if the level cap is increased in future updates. Until then, there may also be new equipment to earn that adapts to your level! You will not be punished or blocked in any way, as this is just a kind of duplication error, so this is absolutely safe.
Tiny Tinas Wunderland is now available for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X / S and PC.
Fanboy’s attack / play guide / How to get infinite skeletal wrench in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands