Destination 2 Fans have had a lot to get excited in recent weeks, and it seems that there is much more on the way. In a new this week in Bungie Entrance on the blog, the developer exposed what fans can expect from the game during the next two months, with tentative launch dates for all the content listed. The developer hurried to point out that these dates could change, but he should give fans an idea of what is coming and when to wait for him. The full list of launch dates of the Official Bungie website can be found below:
- March 15 (this week!): Iron Banner and a new location of Psiops Battlegrounds
- March 22: Legend Psiops Battlegrounds, Vow of The Disciple Challenges
- April 1: Trials Labs – Zone capture
- April 5: Great Master Nightfalls
- April 8: Test Laboratories – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Standard
- April 19: Vote of the Master Disciple Difficulty
* April 22: Trials Labs – Zone capture
* May 3 – May 24: Games of Guardians
* May 6: Trials Labs: Autonomous, Map voted by the community
* May 10: Iron Standard
* May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
As noted above, Iron Banner has now returned. Interestingly, the administrator of the Senior Community of Bungie Dylan Gaffner tuned that the players will want to spend Iron Banner chips before the end of the season, otherwise they will be lost. That is a change of how Bungie usually handles this, and many fans seem to think that this is leading to the long-awaited Iron Banner review. Unfortunately, Gaffner did not enter more details, but he said that more information will be revealed in a future blog post this week in Bungie, so fanatics should not have to wait much more for more information!
Destine 2 is currently available at PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC. You can check all our previous game coverage here.
Are you waiting for something about this content in Destino 2? What would you like to see in a reprocessing of Iron Banner? Let us know in the comments or share your thoughts directly on Twitter in @marcdachamp to talk about everything related to games!