There are only a few days left for the launch of Gran Turismo 7 around the world for consoles PS5 and PS4 . The expected return of the Digital Polyphony Driving Saga with Kazunori Yamauchi at the head will result in a videogame full of options, hours and hours of content both single-player and in multiplayer so that, ultimately, the essence is recovered of the saga. For this, many cars and circuits will be needed, something in which GT7 will go quite well nourished. These are all the real and original circuits confirmed at the moment .
- All circuits confirmed in Gran Turismo 7: Full list
- Real circuits
- Fictitious / Original Gran Tourism circuits
- Gran Turismo 7, countdown: Available on March 4 in PS5 and PS4
All circuits confirmed in Gran Turismo 7: Full list
According to the list made by gt planet, experts in great tourism, these are all the routes we have seen for now in great tourism 7 after the sum of all the trailers and official communications. It should be noted that the game will offer more than 400 vehicles (adding new and second-hand cars) at 34 locations with more than 90 plotters ; Included thus variants of these locations. The mythical Deep Forest Raceway, Dragon Trail, Tokyo Expressway or Trial Mountain; And no MONZA, INTERLAGOS, SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, DAYTONA, NURBURGRING, SUZUKA…
- Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (Interlagos)
- Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
- BRANDS HATCH.
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Circuit de la Sarthe
- Spa-Francorchamps circuit
- Daytona International Speedway
- Fuji International Circuit
- Goodwood Motor Circuit
- Mount Panorama.
- Red Bull Ring
- Suzuka Circuit.
- Tsukuba Circuit.
- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- WILLOW SPRINGS.
Fictitious / Original Gran Tourism circuits
- Alsace Village.
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore
- Blue Moon Bay Speedway
- BB Raceway.
- Circuit Sainte-Croix
- Colorado Springs
- Deep Forest Raceway
- Dragon Trail.
- Fishermans Ranch.
- High Speed Ring
- Kyoto Driving Park
- Northern Isle Speedway
- Sardegna Road / Sardegna Windmills
- Special Stage Route X
- Tokyo Expressway.
- Trial Mountain
Gran Turismo 7, countdown: Available on March 4 in PS5 and PS4
Gran Turismo 7 will be available at PS4 and PS5 this next March 4, the hand of Polyphony Digital and Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game promises to be the most complete of the saga in both options and content, with a technological deployment that will allow us to play 60 FPS at the maximum possible resolution and with non-existent load times in the ctourisme of PS5. According to Kazunori Yamauchi, creator and producer of great tourism, such load times will be “approximately one second”.
The licenses return, the tuning returns and returns the driving RPG by PlayStation Antonomtourismia. In a few days you can read our game analysis in Meristation.
- Great tourism 7, we have already seen it. Prints and everything you need to know
- Great Tourism 7: New Gameplay in 4K at the mythical Daytona International Speedway
- Gran Turismo 7 will have more than 60 official manufacturers; New details
- Gran Turismo 7 takes chest on PS5: This will take advantage of the DualSense, Ray Tracing and more