The Los Angeles Lakers have retracted a wild comeback victory. In doing so, you first get a big residue, give yourself an actually comfortable lead and make everything clear in Overtime. Lebron James shines again, Russell Westbrook is being givenched. Meanwhile, Morant shatters the Magic, Phoenix, Miami and Milwaukee celebrate dominant victories.
- Orlando Magic (12-42) – Memphis Grizzlies (37-18) 115: 135 (Boxscore)
- Charlotte Hornets (28-26) – Miami Heat (34-20) 86: 104 (Boxscore)
- Washington Wizards (24-28) – Phoenix Suns (42-10) 80:95 (Boxscore)
Orlando Magic (12-42) – Memphis Grizzlies (37-18) 115: 135 (Boxscore)
- The fifth grizzlies success from six games gam again to the Ja-Morant Show! The Point Guard made with 33 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds and a lot of spectacles short process with the Magic. Either morant with monster-dunks the ring or he led alley-oops of teammates with wild Behind-the-back passports.
- This scene ensured a 31-point lead in a FASTBREAK center of the third quarter for a 31-point lead, the highest in the game. The game was already running earlier. Already in the first quarter, guests fought with a 14: 0 course to a comfortable guidance that takes up to 25 points until the half-time break. Morant had already achieved 22 his 33 points.
- “Yes was phenomenal today,” said his Head Coach Taylor Jenkins. He explained to Jamahl Mosley: “We did not manage to keep Morant out of the z1. He felt pretty well and came to all spots he wanted.” The guard did not stand alone on the Court, Jaren Jackson Jr. delivered 21 points, Steven Adams came to 12, 11 rebounds and 8 assists. Four more Grizzlies also came to Double Digits.
- In the hostels, Cole Anthony attempted to hold 17 his 22 points in the first half, but the defensive lacked the answers. Memphis met over 50 percent out of the field and won the duel in the zone with 68:34. Franz Wagner showed 15 points (5/9 FG, 3/5 threesome) and 3 assists a good match, Rookie colleague Jalen Suggs scored 17 meters. Moritz Wagner collected 9 points and 5 rebounds in 17 minutes of use.
Charlotte Hornets (28-26) – Miami Heat (34-20) 86: 104 (Boxscore)
- Pure dominance in the third quarter, that was the key to victory for Miami. With a 35: 8 section (!) The guests were crucial to inflict the frustrated hornets the fourth bankruptcy in a row. The Trio Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro was crucial.
- Even because the HEAT did not want to fall for a long time of the threesters, Charlotte was still at a 51: 46 lead in the half-time break. Then it went with the Hornets offense but very quickly down the stream. Charlotte hit the strong Heat defense only 22 percent from the field, 8 turnover alone in the third quarter also favored the debacle. For the hornets, the 8 meters in this section have been the fewest in a quarter since March 2016.
- On the other side, Bam Adebayo dominated the zone, 10 of its 20 points (12 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks) achieved in the third round. Butler led his team with 27 points with outstanding efficiency (10/13 FG, 7/7 FT), the star duo was allowed to rest in the complete final section as the game was through. Herro strewed 19 counters and 5/8 threesome from the bank.
- Terry Rozier (16), Miles Bridges (15) and Lamelo Ball (12, 3 Assists) were still the most diligent point collectors of the hosts without shining themselves. However, on the bank frustration wide, James Bouknight seemed to be huge at a comment by Head Coach James Borrego. A teammate moved at his jersey to hold him back, an Assistant coach quickly went in between and led the rookie, which stood only a total of 14 seconds on the Court, in the cabin.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Dirk Nowitzki: 23 years since his NBA debut
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
Washington Wizards (24-28) – Phoenix Suns (42-10) 80:95 (Boxscore)
- After the defeat against the Hawks, the West leader has left all his frustration to the Wizards. Thanks to outstanding defense as well as a strong Two-way game of Deandre Ayton (20 points and 16 rebounds), Phoenix had no problems with the hosts. The Suns are back in the track.
- Even towards the end of the first quarter, Phoenix appeared a double-digit lead, then they finally nurse their own basket. The second round went to the Suns at 26:11, which finally settled up to 36 points up to 28 and in the third quarter. “We were fully focused, especially in the second quarter,” said Ayton. “We counted our stops, which was fun out there.”
- Except maybe the wizards. The seasoned season loves in the score scored in a quarter (11), in a half (33 in the first half) and in a game. For Phoenix ‘Defense, this were seasonal orders in the approved points. So Chris Paul (14 and 9 Assists) or Devin Booker (11 and 5 Assists, 5/14 FG) could be offensively resisted. The Blowout victory was nevertheless at no time endangered.
- At the wizards, only two actors cracked a double-digit point yield. Montrezl Harrell prompted from the bench to the Team Topscorer (15 and 7 Boards), otherwise only Aaron Holiday came to 11 meters. Washington only met 35.3 percent out of the field and has now lost seven of eight games despite the short high of Philly.