The time has come: Neverwinter: Jewel of the North is finally at our doors, bringing with him the class of barde character and a wide variety of major improvements in quality of life. That’s not all this new module brings, but it’s definitely the perfect time to start playing Neverwinter.
This is the first time since 2016 that Neverwinter adds a new class to its range, and the Bard class is legendary in the original adventure game with pen and paper. We must note that it is less because the bards are overcrowing and more because they offer players in many creative ways to solve problems and annoy their friends. Yes, these are the guys who are known to ride to seduce the doors … and sometimes succeed.
Neverwinter’s arrival: Jewel of the North brings a short but very effective cinematographic revelation trailer that works to create a media hype for the module. It focuses much more on the atmosphere than on the content, but in our eyes, this trailer has definitely managed to enthusiasm for what Neverwinter offers us.
The main features include:
- _ new bard class – inspired by the iconic and versatile class Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition, the new class of Neverwinter combines a fast and deadly sword game and powerful magic ballads in a destruction orchestra for enemies and The benefits for themselves and their allies. The class offers players two Paragon unique paths: _
- _ Songblade – Charming berths that eliminate their enemies with style thanks to sword, magic and music. This path is for those who want to be nearby and medium damage donors, and who want to use dramatic spells and support songs to improve their natural combat capacity. _
- _ MINSTREL – Masters Musicians who support their allies by far with bardic inspired songs. These healers can also use music to create psychic attacks and illusions. _
- _ new simplified upgrade system – according to the beloved system found in dungeons & dragons, the maximum level has passed from level 80 to level 20, which allows all adventurers to live more easily the many adventures available in the forgotten kingdoms of Neverwinter. _
- _New adventure functionality – A new intuitive way to play through content, follow progress and get great rewards. The adventures function allows adventurers to know what to explore and then experience while pursuing their epic journey.
* Major improvements in quality of life: all adventurers can prepare and be ready for their many adventures thanks to the following new improvements: _
* _Deux New locations: _
* _The adventurer guild – **** Located in the protector’s enclave, the guild is the place where all the greatest adventurers can meet, train and demand their hard earned rewards. _
* _The training room – a special half-plan created by the wizards of the guild of adventurers where adventurers can perfect their skills and explore combat systems using a variety of modifiers.
* Trupicisation redeemed – New tutorials, messages and visuals have been added for new and old adventurers to better understand what it takes to be a real adventurer in Neverwinter.
In addition to all this, there is also a Neverember recruitment event that will reward the new characters that connect during the event with rare treasures, such as frames and companions. The event will also offer Neverember incentives that can be exchanged for account-wide rewards, which seems to us a lot.
Jewel of the North is now available on PC and will be launched on PS4 and Xbox One in the fall of 2021.
Are you looking forward to playing a bard? Let us know in the comments, or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.